Living Social and Groupon Customers
- We will honor the Living Social and Groupon vouchers past their expiration date, so long as you schedule for your workshop BEFORE the expiration date.
- Your spot is not reserved until we receive the voucher number.
- We require a 48 hour notice of cancellation or you forfeit your voucher.
- See Below.
- Single day workshops will have an hour and half of break time in which you are welcomed to leave to visit a local restaurant, or you are welcomed to bring your own lunch to enjoy with the instructor. Food or snacks will not be provided due to caution regarding allergies and food sensitivity. However, you are welcomed to bring your own food to snack on throughout the day.
- Wear close-toed shoes. Due to the nature of our studio, working with glass subjects you to the risk of small cuts. We hope to eliminate as much of this risk as possible; therefore, we ask you wear close-toed shoes to protect your feet.
- There is a public parking lot outside the building that is free after 2pm.
- We require a 50% down-payment upon scheduling your workshop, of which is subject to forfeit if you do not provide us with 48 hours notice of cancellation.
- Our studio is not wheelchair accessible.